What We Do
- We identify needy and vulnerable Maasai girl’s through community leaders’ churches and Schools.
- We help them continue with their education and training to avoid the trap of FGM and early marriages.
We build Networks
- We fundraise for the girl’s education and training through donations from Organizations, Churches, Individuals, and other Partners.
- We strengthen the girl’s through exposure to computer skills and training in our college facility in Kajiado, Kenya.
- We strengthen togetherness and community belonging through voluntary work by the girls whenever they are on breaks from School.
- After the interview, vetting and enrolment, we provide funds for the girls to join Colleges and Training Institutions based on their interests and qualifications.
We Provide Care
- We provide the basic daily requirements for the girls while in Colleges and Training Institutions.
- We liaise and consult with our partners and the girls to ensure that they are getting quality training/education.